Amol Ashokrao Gulhane
Robolab Technologies, Pune
About Robolab Technologies Private Limited, Pune
Robolab Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a venture by alumni of the prestigious College of Engineering, Pune (COEP) and is mentored and supported by BHAU Institute of Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Leadership (BIEL).
ROBOLAB:- “A perfect platform to explore, learn and build ideas”
Robolab is your very own, on campus, Centre of Excellence in Robotics, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Rapid Prototyping (RP) and Industrial Automation, tailor-made for you. It is an advanced, state of the art platform to explore, learn and build robots and related technologies. We provide innovative and interactive training by experts consistent with the latest curricula and the industry requirements. Robolab is a perfect platform for its users to learn, build and share their ideas.
Brief Bio of Amol Ashokrao Gulhane
A Roboticist Shaping the Best Robotics and Automation Company
- Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Telecommunication from Government College of Engineering Pune (COEP), Pune
- Executive Management Development Program at Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIML)
Amol Gulhane is the Co-Founder and CEO of Robolab Technologies. He is a first-generation entrepreneur and a Roboticist shaping the Best Robotics and Automation Company. Amol has completed his B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication from College of Engineering, Pune (COEP). A roboticist, Amol has deep experience in designing and manufacturing complex and task-specific industrial robots. He has a profound knowledge of educational, and defense robots and is specialized in digital image processing, embedded programming, design analysis, and optimization.
Widely respected for integrity, innovation, and dynamism, Amol has successfully established and grown partnerships with customers, partners and industry bodies, setting benchmarks in governance, cooperation, and co-innovation. With his entrepreneurial, management and technical skills and being an accomplished sports-person, he implements his unique ways to motivate the entire team and get the best out of people.
He is the recipient of the National Entrepreneurship Award(GoI), Youth Inspirator Award(Sakaal) and 30 under 30 startup entrepreneurs (Hindustan Times) and many more prestigious awards.
He is an expert speaker on Robotics, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Industry 4.0, Entrepreneurship, and Leadership.
Awards and Recognitions
- National Entrepreneurship Award Winner 2018, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), Government of India
- Recipient of Young MSE Achiever Award by Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) and The Economic Times 2018
- Chosen for the Startup India Initiative, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade , Government of India
- Best ICT Start-Up in India by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, ASSOCHAM and ERICSSON
- Best Startup award in the field of Artificial Intelligence Innovation Domain in Education and Industry by MITSOT, ITU, The IET
- StartUp of the Year Under Future Education category at World StartUp Expo 2016 , Bengaluru
- Winner of the HOT100 Startup Award by CORE
- Top50 Ed-Startups in India that will redefine the education system by SCOONEWS media
- Top25 Tech Companies in India by Insights Success Media
- Best startup to work for in the year 2017 by The Economic Times
- Top Innovators in India who changed the Startup world by Insights Success Media
- Most Innovative Company in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Space amongst Indian Startups by Insights Success Media
- Robolab Technologies CoFounder and Director, Amol Gulhane awarded with Youth Inspirator Award by Sakaal
- Robolab Technologies CoFounder and Director, Amol Gulhane awarded with South India’s Best of 40 under 40 Startup Entrepreneurs by The New Indian Express
- Top50 Manufacturing Innovative Leaders by World Innovation Congress
- Awarded with Young Super Achiever 30 under 30 title by Hindustan Times
- Part of the Delegation from Government of India to Singapore for “Business and Innovation Summit”